Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Josephine's School!

Joey coloring!
Going to Open HouseGoing to school this morning!








Josephine had her open house at school yesterday! I can not believe that my baby is now in school! I was so worried about how this morning would go, but it went very well! Her teacher seems nice and she has been teaching for 18 years:)!




Today was Joey's first day at school. To begin with they lined all of the Kindergarten families in a common area(hallway basically). We walked our kids to their assigned rooms. At first she was a little skeptical about me leaving(along with many others). The teacher let them choose their cubbie. Joey was excited because she got to choose a purple one:). It took about 10 minutes and she was ready for me to go and said I'll see you this afternoon and gave me a hug and high five:). It helps that she already knew 3 other girls in her class. They are also in her dance class. Two of the girls sit at the same table as Joey.....IDK how long that one will last. They are gigglers when you put them together! Anyways she was coloring and smiling and conversing quietly with her friend when I left. She was so sweet when she gave Hank a goodbye hug...she got the cutest smile on her face:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment